Deer Park Cottage — closest to the heated swimming pool!
A barn conversion cottage that can sleep up to six people, perfect for large groups and families.
Enjoy the comforts of your own home in this sunny, south-facing cottage. As with all the other cottages, Deer Park is serviced by our newly installed biomass heating system, so constant hot water and heating are available throughout. There is double glazing for extra sound proofing and cosiness, open log fireplace, waxed pine floors, fully fitted kitchen, original characterful wooden beams in the upstairs rooms, comfortable furniture, internet wifi and flat screen “smart” TV with a DVD player.
- Deer Park kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering purposes with a dishwasher, electric oven & hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, plus a table and chairs to accommodate all guests.
- The upstairs bathroom has toilet (W.C), a basin and bath with mixer taps and shower hose. There is also a full bath downstairs with stand-alone shower.
- The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, and the other two bedrooms have two single beds and two bunk beds, respectively. All linen is included (except beach towels).
- We supply the first basket of logs, and subsequent baskets can be purchased for £5.
- For children, cots and highchairs are available upon request.
- In the garden there is a table and chairs and charcoal barbecue.
Book this cottage